Wednesday Funnies

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"Driver's License"<br /> <br />Junior had just received his brand new drivers license.<br />The family trooped out to the driveway, and climbed into<br />the car, where he was about to take them for a ride for<br />the first time.<br /> <br />Dad immediately headed for the back seat, directly behind<br />the newly minted driver. "I'll bet you're back there to get a<br />change of scenery after all those months of sitting in the<br />front passenger seat teaching me how to drive," said the<br />beaming boy to the ol' man.<br /> <br />"Nope," came dad's reply, "I'm gonna sit here and kick the<br />back of your seat as you drive, just like you've been doing<br />to me all these years."<br />_______________________________________________<br />"A Letter From School"<br /> <br />Dear Dad,<br /> <br />$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and<br />$tudying hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of<br />anything I need, $o if you like, you can ju$t $end me<br />a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.<br /> <br /> Love,Your $on.<br /> <br /> <br />A week later....a letter from 'HOME'<br /> <br />Dear Son,<br /> <br />I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics and oceaNOgraghy<br />are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt<br />forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task and<br />you can never study eNOugh.<br /> <br /> Love, Dad.<br />_______________________________________________<br />"Phone Call Home"<br /> <br />A guy dials his home phone number from work.<br />A strange woman answers.<br /> <br />The guy says, "Who is this?"<br /> <br />"This is the maid," answered the woman.<br /> <br />"We don't have a maid !"<br /> <br />"I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."<br /> <br />"Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"<br /> <br />"Ummm....she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone<br />who I just figured was her husband."<br /> <br />The guy is fuming. He says to the maid, "Listen,<br />would you like to make $50,000?"<br /> <br />"What do I have to do?"<br /> <br />"I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den<br />and shoot that witch and the jerk she's with."<br /> <br />The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears<br />footsteps, followed by a couple of gunshots.<br /> <br />The maid comes back to the phone. "What should I do<br />with the bodies?"<br /> <br />The man says, "Throw them in the swimming pool !"<br />"What pool?" answers the maid.<br /> "Uh . . . . is this 832-4821? :eek: :eek: :D <br />_____________________________________________<br />Boudreaux Applying for a Job<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Boudreaux applied for an engineering position at a St. James Parish<br />Refinery. A Yankee applied for the same job and both applicants having the<br />same qualifications were asked to take a test by the manager. Upon<br />completion of the test, both men only missed one of the questions. The<br />manager went to Boudreaux and said: "Thank you for your interest, but we've<br />decided to give the Yankee the job."<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Boudreaux asked: "And why are you giving him the job? We both got nine<br />questions correct.<br /> <br />This being Louisiana, and me being a cajun I should get the job!"<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> The manager said: "We have made our decision not on the correct answers,<br />but rather on the one question that you both missed."<br /> <br /> Boudreaux then asked: "And just how would one incorrect answer be better<br />than the other?" The manager replied: "Boudreaux its like this,on question<br />#4 the Yankee put down; "I don't know" You put down, "Neither do I" :D :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: Wednesday Funnies

Goodins' Les!!!!
2.gif