Get-er-Done

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Get-er-Done

Thats a goodun SB..Hows those new meds of yours working..Are your little buddies at it again.. :)

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Lorg, I apologize for laughing at spin'r and the starving pygmies in New Guinea

gaugeguy

Captain

I'm more frustrated than a legless Ethiopian watching a doughnut roll down a hill :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea and my sister's wedding looked like a UPS convoy.<br />Get-er-Done<br />Edit: Lorg, I apologize for laughing at my siseter and the starving pygmies in New Guinea

karrick

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well, I'm happier than a van full of retards on their way to Chuck E Cheese!<br /><br />Thats Right <br />Git-er-done

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by karrick:<br /> Well, I'm happier than a van full of retards on their way to Chuck E Cheese!<br /><br />Thats Right <br />Git-er-done
Lorg, I apologize for laughing at karrick and the starving pygmies in New Guinea.

ndemge

Commander

Figured out the reference... found out wife let 5yo watch with her... the mimic AHHH!!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> Figured out the reference... found out wife let 5yo watch with her... the mimic AHHH!!!!
Watch her?<br />It's a him. And I don't think a 5 year old should see him.<br />Get-er-Done

gaugeguy

Captain

Well, I am more excited than a bus load of fat women goin to the Ricky Martin concert :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> I can't remember anymore...dang short term memory loss :mad: :D
What about the Christmas carols?<br />Huh, Huh.