Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Found this on MSN.... :D

Pastor: For the love of God, get it on!
Pastor tells married couples to make time for hanky-panky every day
The Associated Press
updated 6:31 p.m. ET, Tues., Feb. 19, 2008

YBOR CITY, Fla. - A southwest Florida church issued a challenge for its married members this past Sunday: Hanky-panky every day. Relevant Church head pastor Paul Wirth says the 50 percent divorce rate was the catalyst for The 30-Day Sex Challenge.

"And that's no different for people who attend church," Wirth said. "Sometimes life gets in the way. Our jobs get in the way."

Oh, and the flip side of the challenge? No rolling in the sheets for the unwed.

Church member Tim Jones and his fianc?e agreed to take on the challenge, though he acknowledges it'll be a tough month. But he added: "I think it's worth trying to find out other things about each other."

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: Latest Religious advice

At my age that would be a one way ticket to heaven!!

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

yeah, i saw on the news that the church has some controversial billboards in the Tampa area.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Let's see...sex...religion...any way I can work politics in here?

Jinx

sc_shane

Petty Officer 2nd Class

There was a video on it and everything on CNN. I forwarded the link to my wife and told her "I think this could strengthen our marriage.". She won't get it until tomorrow when she gets to work, but I'm anxiously awaiting her reply. I'll let you guys know how that one works out! :D

SgtMaj

Lieutenant Commander

There was a video on it and everything on CNN. I forwarded the link to my wife and told her "I think this could strengthen our marriage.". She won't get it until tomorrow when she gets to work, but I'm anxiously awaiting her reply. I'll let you guys know how that one works out! :D

Yeah I already tried that with my wife... let's just say it didn't help the no flowers on valentines day situation I was already in.

SgtMaj

Lieutenant Commander

Is cheating allowed if one has a headache?

It's not cheating if you're playing by the rules, right? The rules say every day without exception... :D

Oh I am dead when she reads this. :eek:

QC

Supreme Mariner

Honey? Have you seen this CNN deal here? Seriously, I think this could be the secret. No, really. I wouldn't say anything if I didn't think it was impotent . . . err . . . Freudian, sorry, important. Remember what you were saying about our friends divorcing . . . lookee here, I'm telling you this guy is onto something; I'm sure of it . . . Honey?

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

I can just imagine the excuse..... "Sorry I'm late for work but I am involved in this Church thing and I might be late every day for the next few weeks"..... Now.... picture the smile on your face! :D

Up for a Challange has a whole new meaning!! :D

sc_shane

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well, although the wife read it, she didn't mention a word about it! Unfortunately, when I got home she had been to the doctor and has THE FLU! So, it's been super dad until just now when the kids finally fell asleep. Oh well. Maybe I'll catch her awake when I go to bed and can ask, "Honey? Did you get my email today?" hehehehehe. I'll keep you posted! :D