everyday funny stuff

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
no, not a cut/paste joke, but actual real life<br />funny stuff...<br />MY first:<br />have 2 acres and 4 cat police. on back acre there<br />is a seasonal creek that attracts frogs. one cat<br />just love frog legs and one night when I let her<br />in she had a leopard frog in her mouth with a leg<br />missing... wife freaks, I take poor dead frog and<br />put in trash under sink.<br />next morn I get up early, put on robe as usual, and<br />head to kitchen to brew coffee as is custom. <br />remove filter basket to dump in trash...<br />when the 1 legged frog jumps up MY robe sleeve!<br />I proceed to run/scream round the kitchen like<br />a little girl... if only it was on tape.<br />no, wait... better it ain't prob. :p

ndemge

Commander
Re: everyday funny stuff

HAHA! Bet that was on PO'd frog!<br /><br />Did it hipe kida crooked?

SCO

Lieutenant

I know that story because in high school days we used to gig them. An hour later they revive and scare the heck out of you.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

add own story guys :p <br /><br />un-actual quotes,<br /><br />ndemge: can't comment.. (invloves explosives)<br /><br />SCO: where do I begin buddy? :p

Carphunter

Commander

MY, I just hope there was no PVC pipe involved. ;) <br /><br />.........really, I don't know what the pipe is for, were gonna have to ask Tylerin about that. :D