request information for shipping to Europe(Belgium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piketje21

Cadet
Hi to all users of this forum.
My name is Philippe Neuville and I'm sending this mail from Belgium (Europe).
I'm crasy about fishing and specially Walleye, pike and perch.

Two weeks ago I decided to change my boat for a new one. I have a Lund REBEL 1440 T Adventure and I would like to buy the new 2008 model (REBEL XL SS 1625) that I saw on the official Lund site.
Here is my problem. After two weeks of investigation, I'm still enable to find the way how to buy this boat in the States and how to organise the shipping to my country.
I send several mails to some dealers in the States,but nobody is answering me.
Is there anybody who can help me? I'm able to come to the States for paiement and even to organise the shipping on the container, but I need that all administration papers are ready. The reason is that I can only take one week vacation for this and I heard that it could take more and more time.
I tried already via diffenrent way ( import/export )but nothing wich can help me.
If there is anybody who could help me, please just answer me

Kind regards

Philippe Neuville

jal

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: request information for shipping to Europe(Belgium)

Philippe, go to "Boat topics and questions (not engines). This is about four heading above where you put your request. Look for this topic: European buying boat in US and getting screwed." It may answer some of your questions.
Good luck.
John

piketje21

Cadet

Dear John(Jal) ,thank you for your advice and information, I read all the mails and comments concerning the adventure that happened to the other European customer. It seems this is really difficult to get something without problem, so i don't know what I have to do now.

First, I'm going to resend the previous mail in the other category and wait for some responses or advices.

Kind regards

Philippe (Piketje21)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Closed, double post already in another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.