Yamaha Diagnostic Software - Where can i order it ?

dexter20csgr

Cadet
Good evening gentlemen...I am an outboards mechanic from greece, with over 40 years of experience.I am interested in buying the Yamaha Diagnostic Software(on cd) with the USB adaptor.Can anyone please provide me with some links of people and websites who are selling it?

Also i would like to buy the diagnostic system for suzuki outboards...Can anyone also please provide me with a link for that?

Finally i would like to buy the Suzuki Service Manuals (on cd) for 2-stroke and 4-stroke outboard motors.

Thank you in advance.

reeldutch

Lieutenant
Re: Yamaha Diagnostic Software - Where can i order it ?

as far as i know you can only get YDIS from yamaha
themeselfes.
only dealers or service dealers are able to get the software.

same thing for Suzuki.

There is a Site where you can order software for ficht.
http://bluewaterboat.com/software_ficht_etec.htm

may be they have other stuff to

dexter20csgr

Cadet

Thank you very much, if you find out anything more i would be more than gratefull if you could let me know.

Also if anyone knows anything on where i can find Yamaha or Suzuki Diagnostic Software, or the Suzuki Service Manuals on cd please reply.

Thank you.

mokaction

Petty Officer 2nd Class

go to yamahaoutboardparts.com you can get the usb and cd there. Just go to the fourm for help.

Really good price there.

Larry

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

you might try brownspoint marine or Fridays marine for the suzuki stuff.
google yamha, you can find a dealer locator and a contact yamha page if you play long enough.
I dont know if the US software version is the same as the rest of the worlds markets.
I do know that most the ECU?s for quite a few countries are different from the US market.
I dont know about suzuki.