Retribution

RGrew176

Commander
Tashasdaddy said, Florida Gators Repeat.

Not so. After what happened last year for an unranked Michigan team to come down to Florida and put over 500 yards of offense against the Gators is awesome. If not for two Hart fumbles inside the 1 yard line it could have been worse.

Good by Coach Carr, it was a wonderful ride.

GO BLUE: Michigan 41 Florida 35

What an awesome game. I am glad that Coach Carr goes out a winner.

RGrew176

Commander
Re: Retribution

Glad to see a very classy coach go out a winner.:D:D:D (And I'm a Spartan fan!:eek::eek::eek:)

It's to bad that the Spartans did not win their game. I'm a Michigan fan but when the bowl season starts i'm a Big Ten fan too. Tough loss but they will be in the bowl mix next year too.

Go Green.

fattyboy

Cadet

Fun game to watch, at least for us "M" fans.;) I'm a Michingan man and my son is going to MSU....O well at least my money is going to a good school!:eek:

Gators should be really good next year with all the returning players.

RGrew176

Commander

Fun game to watch, at least for us "M" fans.;) I'm a Michingan man and my son is going to MSU....O well at least my money is going to a good school!:eek:

Gators should be really good next year with all the returning players.

Based on what I saw today the Gators will contend for the national championship for sure next year. Michigan however is losing several starters off both offense and defense so next year will be a rebuilding year along with our new coach of whom I am very happy with.

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

It's to bad that the Spartans did not win their game. I'm a Michigan fan but when the bowl season starts i'm a Big Ten fan too. Tough loss but they will be in the bowl mix next year too.

Go Green.

I still can't talk about it, (sniff, sob, sob,cry) :cool::D

fattyboy, I'm a Spartan fan through and through, my dad, 3 brothers, 4 sisters, my daughter and son all are Spartan alums and my SON is a Wolverine fan!!:mad::mad: He calls me after each U of M football victory over the Spartans to gloat!
I still love him, but he is gettin writ outta the will:D.
Sorry about the mini hijack, now back to U of M's triumph!!:p

valkyr

Chief Petty Officer

TD, at least you didn't have to play my Appalachian State Mountaineers :D

RGrew176

Commander

TD, at least you didn't have to play my Appalachian State Mountaineers :D

You've got that right. It may have been the biggest upset in the history of college football. But after saying that one needs to remember you were the champions of your division last season and again this season.

So, was it really that big of an upset. Appalacihian State is a good football team. If our two teams ever meet again it will be interesting.