its going to be a good year!

m&m252

Petty Officer 2nd Class
happy new year to all...went for a walk after breakfast with the wife and dogs looking out to the bay when out of no where a chow mix attacks us,my dogs are ok , wife a little shaken up , and i got all the scratches, ouch...as i told the emt/rescue guys "well i guess i got my bad luck out of the way early this year now i have 365 of good luck to come" go fish....

edthearcher

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: its going to be a good year!

rub it in I see your from the keys, dont you feel sorry for us up here in the freezer, high tomarrow 13 degrees

quenston

Cadet

Wow The Keys sound great right now, the weather here is so screwed up one day it is in the 50's the next it cant crawl outof the 20's Low tonight is 8.So i think there is a trip to the south in the near future

quenston

Cadet

Oh and by the way I am glad that you all are ok, surely officials took care of the dog.

HyperFox

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Grumble... -14 here right now.. Maybe -33 tonight.. (C)

Florida is lookin good. Some days I want to emmigrate.

jcsercsa

Captain

yes glad you are ok, But I will trade you right now , we got 12 inchs of snow yesterday!!!!! And mom leaving for New Port Richey tomarrow , hahaha she didnt get out of here before she got snowed in!!!!!! John

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

m&m252 is going to have to put on long pants, and a light jacket, for the rest of the week. in No Florida, we are expecting 20 tonight & tomorrow night, possible snow flurries in the Daytona Beach area. Key West low 48.

i wish you northerners would close the freezer door.

External Combustion

Chief Petty Officer

The heater went out in the well house last night, so we woke up to not having water. This seriously has cut into my plans of cleaning the sailboat today. :mad:

I hear you m&m252. We live next to a college town and every semester the kids drop off thier dogs that they can't take home in the country. They hope that some farmer will take care of them, but we know that doesn't happen. My wife and I had four this semester come up around our house and growl and challenge us. They were just looking for food as they were hungry. Two were quite handsome dogs. I get tired of having to deal with other peoples wanton irresponsibility and I love animals.:(

I'm glad you are safe. Hydrophobia injections are no fun. Post some pictures for us when you get out on the water. It will give us in the freeze belt something to look forward too!

arboldt

Chief Petty Officer

Our boat's been at the doctor's since before Labor Day:(. Just got a call it's done and we can pick it up -- and yesterday we got 12" snow.

So we'll pick it up, then pull it 150 miles north into even deeper snow to store it in the garage at the family cottage. Probably will need to put the snowblower in the back of the SUV so we can do that. Oh, wait... had a cable break on the snowblower yesterday, so have to find the part and fix that first. Oh, well. Today's temps are teens and low twenties (and still snowing), but it's supposed to be 50* by Monday.