Feline clowns

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Feline clowns

Hmmm there must not be many cat fans here. LOL boatbuoy that was pretty funny though. I had to show it to one of the family members.

ziggy

Admiral

thanks bb, those were real good clips.... ya might say i roared.....

yep wm, seems like cats get the short end around the boat fourm..... oh well, whose ever heard of the ships dog? Just kiddin dog lovers......;)

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

thats sazzyazz having a fun boat ride........

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Ziggy ya had to do it, post a picture of a cat that look just like the one I had put down, he was 16 or so and got real sick :(, it has been a while back but the poor cat, I cried my mother cried and even my father shed a tear.

I also watched some of the cat bloopers 2 video but with dial up you half to let it play twice, the first time you play it and let it buffer the video every few seconds then after playing it the first time the second time it plays good I only watched the blooper 2 the first time I played it.

ziggy

Admiral

Ziggy ya had to do it, post a picture of a cat that look just like the one I had put down, he was 16 or so and got real sick :(, it has been a while back but the poor cat, I cried my mother cried and even my father shed a tear.
sorry bout that man. that wasn't my intentions...... my condolences....... i got off on a few more of them cat bloopers too. very funny stuff. specially if ya like cats...... and i obviously do.....

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Oh no harm done of course ;). You have a pretty kitty :). Appreciate the condolences. I meant to say that we all cried when that cat got put down by the way. I love cats, they are just as good of a companion as a dog if not better at times. I half to say that a cat can be a little spooky though especially after the stories I have heard that were true.

woodrat

Ensign

I am much more a cat person than a dog person. I was really into dogs when I was a kid, and my family always had dogs and cats, but I really don't have much use for dogs anymore, even though I have a pretty nice one.

can't imagine any of my critters wanting to be on the boat though! The first few times I tried to take my dog anywhere in the truck with me, he barfed all over the place. he just stays at home now... His mom though, was a back of the truck riding fool.

ziggy

Admiral

can't imagine any of my critters wanting to be on the boat though!
:D, can't say that sazzy likes the idea either. i've taken her out enough now that she knows that if she sees the collar or hears ice in the cooler, she's in trouble and should hide....to no avail of corse.... it takes her about 45 mins to warm up to a boat ride, then she's ok with it..... when she was a kitten, i'd take her to the lake and let her get exposed to the environment. would walk the beach and she'd follow. i had in mind a ships cat even at that point...... i've got an old black cat too. he wouldn't do well at the lake.....was never exposed to it...... + everyone always has their dog at the lake and my black cat goes out of its way to not like dogs.......