best place to order BRP parts

Ranger 330V

Petty Officer 1st Class
I have used the parts locator to find my carb kit. #0383906 from BRP for 78 140 johnson...I having trouble finding a place that has prices or a place I can order online...who do you guys use?? THanks!

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner
Re: best place to order BRP parts

Common parts may be ordered from many places like iBoats, ebasicpower, surplusunlimited, NAPA etc. Non-common parts may be ordered from Dougrussell, crowleymarine or a BRP Dealer.

Ranger 330V

Petty Officer 1st Class

thanks alot...I didn't know it had been superceded...I'll look that one up. Hopefully get it this week and rebuild them this weekend

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

you can get sierra parts at iboats. you can check part #s for superceded numbers at ishopmarine. their shipping will kill you.

Ranger 330V

Petty Officer 1st Class

thanks I'll write them down. from what i've read i think i'm going to go with the sierra parts from iboats for the carb and when I do the water pump. if i need internals i'll go with BRP or better. Thanks again!

kbait

Commander

I'd call the marina's in your area and see if they supply from BRP. My local marina orders at least once a week. He usually has the part on hand anyway, but will order it for me if he doesn't.