Venison for Thanksgiving Dinner

Laddies

Banned
Our neighbor just returned from a hunting trip in Michigan's UP
He had great luck and killed a 10 point buck, upon his return he told his wife we are having venison for Thanksgiving dinner.
She replied, Dear you know the kids will never eat it.
He countered by saying your folks will be here and you know how your dad loves venison, will simple won't tell the kids till later. So she finally agreed.
Thanksgiving came and everyone sets down for dinner and immediately after grace was said, the teenage daughter says what kind on meat is this and grandpa intervenes and says it's a surprise and we will tell you after dinner.
During dinner everyone complements the Mrs. on what a great meal it is.
But as soon a dessert is served the daughter says well, we are done now what kind of meat was that?
Her mom says Billy is still eating he's on RD helping of meat and we will just have to wait till he is done.
To try to pacify his inpatient daughter dad says I'll give you a hint to see if you can guess while Billy finishes his dinner. It's moms pet name for me.
The daughter look a little confused at first and then horrified, next she screams to her brother, Billy 'Don't eat anymore it's *****HOLE!

Happy Holidays BOB

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Venison for Thanksgiving Dinner

LOL :D, I thought this was a hunting story when I seen the title, my brother just capped a deer, I'm not into hunting though. Wouldn't mind having some deer jerky.

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Venison for Thanksgiving Dinner

After 3 days in the woods and no venison to show for it, now I know there is always a substitute! :D :D HA!