Feather and tar em....

gonefishie

Commander
That f..ing sorry excuse for a field goal kicker. I'd vote to lynch him or at least feather and tar him and send him back to Boston. :mad: before he screwed up anymore point blank field goal like he had done repeatedly this season. He got paid all that money to do only one thing and can't even do it right. I think Vinetari is a mole anyway, he was paid by the Pats to signed with the Colts. :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Feather and tar em....

And I thought for a while that the Colts would pull a Cowboys trick. . .

Give up 2 return TDs.
Throw 5 interceptions, none thrown by Vinetari.

. . .and come back to win the game anyway.

They didn't. And you blame that on Vinetari??

gonefishie

Commander

I'm not denying the 5 picks but you gotta give them credit for playing with second and third string players. Naturally, the pass protection wasn't good and the receivers weren't in-sync. The defense stepped up and gave them a chance. The one person who can capitalize on that chance fudge it up. Yes, I mostly blamed the lost on the kicker because he missed a point blank 29 yarder.

Twidget

Commander

He is still better than the 'kicker' the Cowboys signed from the Colts last year. They are still better off without Vanderjerkt. :)

57whitehouse

Chief Petty Officer

He is still better than the 'kicker' the Cowboys signed from the Colts last year. They are still better off without Vanderjerkt. :)

Did you NOT see the game of the century where the Dallas kicker made a 53yrd kick twice in a row and won the game, twice in a row?:eek:

Hoss the Hermit

Chief Petty Officer

Well, you certainly can't blame Peyton, he might cry and ruin his makeup for the next commercial. wa,wa,wa

Twidget

Commander

Did you NOT see the game of the century where the Dallas kicker made a 53yrd kick twice in a row and won the game, twice in a row?:eek:

I wasnt talking about the kicker the Cowboys have this year. :) The guy this year is awesome. He is the first kicker J. Jones ever spent a draft pick on.

Last season, the Cowboys signed Vanderjagt from the Colts after they signed Vinateri. He was a total bust and they ended up with Martin Grammatica to end the season.