Capri gas internal gas tank capacity?

I just bought a 1984 Bayliner Capri with Force 125 outboard, I think it is 19 feet (or 19.5 feet?) and want to know what the internal gas tank size (capacity) is?

Re: Capri gas internal gas tank capacity?

Follow up:
I called Bayliner today and was very pleasantly greeted and helped by a lady who is sending me (FREE!) the owners manual (copy) and some other data on my 1984 Bayliner Capri with Force 125. She also told me the internal fuel tank capacity is 28 gallons. Seems pretty big for the size of motor and I would suspect I could use the boat for quite a few days before having to fill up. For your reference the Bayliner number is 877 861-6494. Nice customer service.

azlakes

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Yup Bayliner CS is pretty friendly bunch and can give some pretty good backround on the older boats with just the hull ID. As for boating quite a few days on one tank of gas. I have been able to eek about three days of running the lake before I start getting antsy and throwing in more fuel. And these are not full 10 hours days but more like 5 - 6 hours. Watch your fuel gauge and divide by 50 with all the sloshing about :)!

gregmsr

Petty Officer 1st Class

You'll get about 3-5 MPG