Is Dale Jr. going win today?

ANIMAL

Petty Officer 1st Class
Will Dale Jr. make the grade today? They are doing the first pace laps right now. Its not to late to get in your {make belive} bets in...ANIMAL :D P.S. I'm for Tony Stewert.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: Is Dale Jr. going win today?

Don't care.....
B-o-o-o-o-o-o-ring........;)

ANIMAL

Petty Officer 1st Class

Any batch of monkeys can get in a field and fight over a ball. It takes skill to keep a car under control at 190+. The ball players are only risking their paychecks. If you drive a race car you are risking your life...ANIMAL :D

Fish n Geer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Not looking like JR is gonna win but who knows not over til its over! Watching until the end! Hoping that Gordon and his girlfriend Johnson take each other out! That would be priceless!Your so right Gary! It is getting real old those two winning all the time! And if they aint winning they are whinning! Cant stand to hear Gordon speak.My NASCAR world is going to pot.First JR going to Hendrick with those two boneheads.Then Stewart going into a damn toyota next year! Almost threw in the towel on the sport when they brought that crap in!Being from the Motor City seen first hand what bringing that foriegn junk into the states has done to our industry.Just my opinion,there i feel better! Go Junior!

ANIMAL

Petty Officer 1st Class

I tend to agree they shouldn't have let the TOYs in. and Jimmys got the lead now and Tonys all screwed up. At least he missed getting taken out in that big spin awhile ago. But we have one more caution left....ANIMAL :D

ANIMAL

Petty Officer 1st Class

Jr is a lot like Petty. they try real hard but they just can't mesure up to daddy. This is one thing that is not inherited....ANIMAL :D

ANIMAL

Petty Officer 1st Class

A lot of the problem is you've got a hand full of teams with lots of money so they can afford a lot of cars. I thought NASCAR was going to limit the number of cars a team can run but I haven't heard anymore about it....ANIMAL :D

ANIMAL

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well Jimmy won again but at least he knows how to do a burn out. If you changed channels you missed some good racing there at the end......ANIMAL :D P.S. I was rooting for Mat to win it ,,,oh well.

jimyoung

Petty Officer 1st Class

I like Denny Hamlin....aside from some mistakes....he is a consistant driver....IMHO, he outdrove his teammate...all year. (TONY)
Dale Jr needs a car that will stay together...........

Fish n Geer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well Jimmy won again but at least he knows how to do a burn out. If you changed channels you missed some good racing there at the end......ANIMAL :D P.S. I was rooting for Mat to win it ,,,oh well.
I was hoping Kenseth was going to get Johnson loose and send his butt into the wall!That was some good racing though.I swear Johnson could fall into a outhouse hole and come out smelling like a damn rose!
Thats NASCAR we got the ones we like and the ones we like and the ones we dont!
Raced with Denny Hamlin online one night! I was big into the NASCAR online sim racing.Almost made me single again too! Spent alot of time practicing working on setups etc.Then racing on two or three leagues all three series.Should have put a warning label on the box! "Warning may cause divorce"

aspeck

Staff member

Yea, don't like the fact that Gibbs has gone to Toyota. Gotta give up rooting for Tony next year. And how do I root for Jr when he is team mates with Johnson and Gordon? Gotta find some Chevy to root for ... :D

PierBridge

Chief Petty Officer

Hoping that Gordon and his girlfriend Johnson take each other out! And if they aint winning they are whinning! Cant stand to hear Gordon speak First JR going to Hendrick with those two boneheads.Then Stewart going into a damn toyota next year! Almost threw in the towel on the sport when they brought that crap in!Being from the Motor City seen first hand what bringing that foriegn junk into the states has done to our industry.Just my opinion,there i feel better! Go Junior!

Actually what has happened to your industry has nothing to with Toyota or Honda selling vehicles that last and have minimal problems unlike the junk the big 3 has produced.

Fish n Geer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Guess we will agree to disagree!

Last edited: