Anyone replace manifolds/risers w/ these?

Shaun78

Petty Officer 1st Class
"http://www.perfprotech.com/store/default.aspx

They are aftermarket(ceramic coated) They claim they are just as good if not better than the OEM by mercruiser.

Shaun78

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Anyone replace manifolds/risers w/ these?

Anyone heard about them or know anyone that has them?

Shaun78

Petty Officer 1st Class

141 people looked at this thread but no one has an opinion. Would you buy them for your boat???

MikDee

Banned

Sure i would go for the few extra bucks, and get the ceramic coated, it would probably give you an extra season.

ziggy

Admiral

i've got one on my 165 L6......i got it for my trisonic that decintigrated with about 6 hours on the manifold. it now resides on my aristocraft. did me up at least 150 hrs no issues this season.

one note. and i have no idea why. but it bolted on the trisonic perfect. on the aristocraft it seemed the bolt holes were just a little off. i just barely got all the bolts to take to the mateing holes on it. it was 2 different heads. and i was successfull bolting it up.... other than that. i like it for the price for sure.....seems like a good product. don't know about the one yer lookin for, but the one i got was made in canada too.......i'd much rather give my money to them than sri-pak-ina or wherever......

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Sure i would go for the few extra bucks, and get the ceramic coated, it would probably give you an extra season.

Well, I'm counting that as one opinion..mine?.. wanna buy a bridge? Just use whats has been for YEARS, ..salt..do a flush with Saltaway...probably get double the years Cast..fresh..?...10 years anyway..then the rest will go to hell anyway...waste..save the $..