The Girls Went Fishing

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Two girls that grew up together in the hills decided to go into the next county to do some fishing. They had a few dollars between them and rented a small boat to get out on the lake. After hitting their corn jar a few times they find themselves a nice spot to fish.

A bit tipsy, they find themselves having the best fun catching bigger fish than they had ever seen. After a while the corn jar was empty, but their 3 stringers were heavy with fish. The one girl says we need to mark this spot so we can come back next week. So the other one takes her nail polish and puts a big ole "X" on the floor of the boat and says "All we got to do is rent this exact boat next time".

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: The Girls Went Fishing

With that kind of luck,they probably did all they needed to do.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: The Girls Went Fishing

Uh, hello, you ever see any redheads ask another to borrow thier compact and then say, "Hey, you look just like me":D
Two blondes were walking down the street. One noticed a compact on the sidewalk and leaned down to pick it up. She opened it, looked in the mirror and said, "Hmm, this person looks familiar."
The second blonde said, "Here, let me see!" So the first blonde handed her the compact. The second one looked in the mirror and said, "You dummy, it's me!"