Kenneth Brown

Captain
I thought this was too cool.
www.myfishingpictures.com
[/url][/IMG]

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: A cool picture

Is that his other hand tied behind his back?

LubeDude

Admiral

Thanks mods for leaving this post on! Im sure many of us agree.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Edit: (I hope you cool off and come back, KKC.<br /><br />I don't believe that 18Rabbit intended any insult, he just made a very bad joke.<br /><br />We don't allow trolling or personal insults here. If we miss any, please use the "Contact Us" icon at the bottom of the page or the "Report Post" icon on the offending post. JB)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

As lube dude said thanks mods. I didn't see what has been edited out but you allowing this to stay instead of killing it all is great.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

I saw it and was hoping that an explosion wouldn't happen. However it did. I personally thought 18rabbit was trying to be funny.<br /><br />I think that 18rabbit should have thought twice about that post, but stuff happens.<br /><br />KKC, I think that you need to realize that 18rabbit was just trying to add some humor.<br /><br />I know I am guilty of just acting to a post at times. Mostly because I have to come in here with little time to read and respond. So I don't always have the luxury of reading deap and thinking twice.

Carphunter

Commander

Let me just say one thing. I didn't see what was posted either, but Kenny has closer ties to the 9/11 tragedy than most everyone here.<br /><br />I'm the first one to make a joke, but I know not to cross the imaginary line. If ANY sort of joke was made about 9/11, then someone crossed that line. PERIOD.<br /><br />enough said.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Actually the joke was made towards the scum who flew the planes into the towers. I am not going to go into it. I just hope KKC is alright.