testing pic

11 footer

Lieutenant
DSCF0101_2.jpg

11 footer

Lieutenant
Re: testing pic

Hey, Flathead.<br /><br />I posted this useing the photobucket site you suggested, thanks its a great site.

FLATHEAD

Commander

Your welcome Ryan,I like that site too. Nice boat and I also see that big ole ford you been talkin about. Sure wish I was out in my boat fishin. Right now I am waiting for a coat of paint to dry on the wall here so I can give her another coat, and its a beautifull day too. This sucks.<br /><br />I hope that photo is an older one, I see some snow on the ground????

18rabbit

Captain

Hey!!! SBN - That’s a California license plate! What are you doing with that? :) <br /><br /><br />Ryan – if you like cars of that era there is a huge car show at Pebble Beach (the golf course) every year that has a bunch of cars similar to that, all fully restored and functioning! Beautiful machines!!! Lots of people go and take pix. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea Ryan, but look at all the space you have for hauling all your buddies around and fishing stuff.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by 18rabbit:<br /> Hey!!! SBN - That’s a California license plate! What are you doing with that? :)
I can't say.<br />I plead the 5th. ;)

11 footer

Lieutenant

I'll stick with the Lasalle, it has a HUGE back seat, but the front is kind of small.<br /><br />
DSCF0192.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

If you want to pull in style, then I might let you use this.<br />
65must15298-A.jpg
<br />NOT!!!!

FLATHEAD

Commander

If you want to tow in style this is the only way to go!!!<br /><br />
pictures_009.jpg

FLATHEAD

Commander

Or if you really want to go in style get one of these. Can anybody guess what this is.<br /><br />
pictures_062.jpg