I know, I know.....................

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
It ain't over till it's over..........................but DANG man..................How 'bout The Tribe!!:eek::D:D Gooooooooo Cleveland.:D:D

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: I know, I know.....................

They are lookin' good, but I'd like to see the Rockies win it......:)

Windykid

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Any team that puts the Yankee's and Boston out, should go all the way.

Hoss the Hermit

Chief Petty Officer

Well, Limited, it's over. What a great weekend, 82 degrees here today, foliage peaking, Sox, Pats, gotta love bein' in Maine. Deer huntin' starts Saturday, it just don't get no better!!! Go Sox.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Even though I live close to Cleveland, I'm not a sports fan of that city. It has always been when they get close to the big banana of going all the way,,,,,,,,,,,THEY CHOKE and LOSE!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Even though I live close to Cleveland, I'm not a sports fan of that city. It has always been when they get close to the big banana of going all the way,,,,,,,,,,,THEY CHOKE and LOSE!

Yah, SS seems to be the case.........................However in the immortal words of the stead fast Cleveland faithful............................

.....Just WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

aspeck

Staff member

It's over! Thought the Tribe would do it, but it is Sucks (but at least they ain't the Yankees) and Rockies. Go Rockies!

kwikk9

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well, Limited, it's over. What a great weekend, 82 degrees here today, foliage peaking, Sox, Pats, gotta love bein' in Maine. Deer huntin' starts Saturday, it just don't get no better!!! Go Sox.

Don't forget Boston College football is #2 ranked. Oh, how sweet it is to be in New England in the Fall!!