SHOULD IT BE GAS OR ELECTRIC??

RTDcanuck

Seaman Apprentice
should i buy a small gas or a electric trolling motor for my 14ft flat back canoe??<br /><br />------------------<br />------------------------<br />Canuck's my name fishings my game!!

Yepblaze

Lieutenant Commander
Re: SHOULD IT BE GAS OR ELECTRIC??

Been running a 2hp honda on the river the last few weeks and it is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

RTDcanuck

Seaman Apprentice

really how much did it set u back a little 2hp honda??<br /><br />------------------<br />------------------------<br />Canuck's my name fishings my game!!

Yepblaze

Lieutenant Commander

Found it used off my buddy's drift boat. Tried to give him $100 for it but he decided that I should grow him some hot peppers and tomatoes for it. (true)<br /><br />All kidding aside They can be found at ebay occasionally, but they bring upwards of $300 or better. New I think they retail right now for around $800 (but I could be wrong)

RTDcanuck

Seaman Apprentice

**** for only a couple of horses they really sock it to yeah yeah used thats not that bad thats what i thought, thanx again <br />P.S. was that U.S. or Canadian dollars?<br /><br />------------------<br />------------------------<br />Canuck's my name fishings my game!!

Yepblaze

Lieutenant Commander

US money. Those are only rough guesses. I will say that running one of those you'd probably really have to be pushing it hard to burn much more than a gallon a day in gas.