Why is your Mom wonderful?

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
I'll start. My Mom is always caring for family and friends and is there whenever you need her. She seems to put herself last when it comes to people needing something. She is very involved with the community and sets a good example of a good citizen. When I had female surgery in 1997 she came and stayed with me for 2 weeks and cared for me which was a wonderful thing. I wasn't married yet and she was a great help to me. She worries about all of us kids and sometimes it makes her unhappy, but she is very happy when there is reason to celebrate an accomplishment. I'm sure grateful she cares enough to worry and I am truely thankful for my Mom.<br />Bassy :)

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Why is your Mom wonderful?

Because her advise is straight from the heart - no ifs or buts.<br /><br />Because she wants to imobilise the national guard everytime I catch a cold.<br /><br />Because I must be ill if I don't finish a brillant 5 course meal.<br /><br />Because she puts up with my dad.<br /><br />Aldo

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Why is your Mom wonderful?

Because she raised me! :D <br /><br />This just might be the last mothers day I get to see my mom. She's getting up there in age and She's not doing so hot. :(