Ron Hill props

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Ron Hill props

Yeah, I have had a couple and I like them a lot. He is somewhat of a racing legend around here. Especially OBs. I have used his on my last two I/O boats though. On the previous one his three blade was the only prop that would get good top speed, decent hole shot and no blow out. His SS finish is not that great though on those that he sells on eBay, but they work fine. I have a Bravo 1 knock off of his now. It is my speed prop as I can't reach WOT with it and a load, but it rocks with the boat empty. He can be a little flakey, especially his son, but he will come through.

deejaycee_2000

Captain

thanx, I ordered a prop from him, he is specially making a race prop for me, I am very exited, I hope it will be well worth it ....

QC

Supreme Mariner

Cool let us know how it works out. I almost bought a boat from him, a 20.5 Mod VP tunnel, I also have his stainless Gimbal Ring on my Bravo 1. He boats on Parker Strip where we do some of our boating, races OBs there. I've chatted with him some, he and his son are both school teachers and supplement their income with props and stuff.