roller trailer maint.

ziggy

Admiral
i was reading another trailer thread and it dawns on me.

what types of preventitive maint. should i be performing on my 75 ez loader roller trailer?

so far i've not done much. went thru and checked all bolts for tightness + lube the rollers w/ tri flow.......surely there's more to it than that.......

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: roller trailer maint.

your fresh water so that's about all. i hate my roller trailers in our salt water environment. i've got a good trailer now, that i'm going to have to cut the shafts to get the rollers off. none of them turn. just bought the trailer for $100 knowing this. it's going back bunk.

ziggy

Admiral
Re: roller trailer maint.

i hate my roller trailers in our salt water environment.
i could see how saltwater might adversley effect a roller trailer.
yep, i'm fresh water only. i think? one of Lincoln, NE. original reasons for settleing here was salt. i'm in what nebraskans call the salt vally. i think morton salt may have been started around here somewhere......weather the man made ponds around here are brackish, i don't know.....if so, it must not me much. they got fresh water fish in them.......

thanks for the comment that i'm on the right track for PM..... yer comment on the other thread is what made me think of the question....