Darwin gives honorable mention

kyle f

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Darwin gives honorable mention

Thats not so bad. Who hasn't doen some mooning in their time?

Maclin

Admiral

to kyle f......: I suggest you post again after reading and thinking about the whole article and what it means. Their actions caused an innocent bystander/swimmer a very serious injury, and that person will never be whole the rest of their life.

kyle f

Chief Petty Officer

to kyle f......: I suggest you post again after reading and thinking about the whole article and what it means. Their actions caused an innocent bystander/swimmer a very serious injury, and that person will never be whole the rest of their life.

I meant not so bad as far as Darwin awards go. Assuming, as the title of the thread states, this is a Darwin which would indicate someones stupid behavior got them hurt or killed. That being said, I was figuring that the 17 year old was one of the trio.

If not, this is truely sad, and... should not be anywhere near a Darwin award.

Maclin

Admiral

Sorry about the tone in my previous post......the part where the innocent swimmer got hurt that bad really upset me....and I forgot about the Darwin award reference in the thread title which would infer that they had done it to themselves....but they didn't and that is shameful.....this is not really a candidate for the Darwin or an honorable mention because the perps themselves did not get hurt and can probably still pro-create, sigh....!

kyle f

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry about the tone in my previous post......the part where the innocent swimmer got hurt that bad really upset me....and I forgot about the Darwin award reference in the thread title which would infer that they had done it to themselves....but they didn't and that is shameful.....this is not really a candidate for the Darwin or an honorable mention because the perps themselves did not get hurt and can probably still pro-create, sigh....!

Its cool I understand.

QuadManiac

Petty Officer 1st Class

this is not really a candidate for the Darwin or an honorable mention because the perps themselves did not get hurt and can probably still pro-create, sigh....!

And unfortunately, they probably will procreate a lot more than you or I, whether they know it or not, lol.