Talk about underpowered.

nimmor

Petty Officer 1st Class
I went yesterday to check out a new lake I have never been to before. It is close by but due to it having a 10 H.P. maxium limit I never tried it out. I recently bought another boat with a 9.9 so I can try to fish some of these low horsepower lakes. Anyway I am looking around and walk down to the marina and noticed they have pontoon boats for rent. A closer look found they had 9.9s on the back. I know it is to meet the lakes regulations but they sure look funny back there. The lake is also a no wake lake so I am sure the little 9.9s do fine on these big boats, they looked like 20 footers. Nice looking little lake can't wait to try it out.

ANIMAL

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Talk about underpowered.

If I can't go fast I don't want to go, so I'll stay home and bug people on the computer,,,{oh no, there goes my out side voice again darn it}...ANIMAL :p

ricksrster

Commander
Re: Talk about underpowered.

If I can't go fast I don't want to go, so I'll stay home and bug people on the computer,,,{oh no, there goes my out side voice again darn it}...ANIMAL :p
Outside voices can be edifying as long as they don't argue. I hate when that happens.