I have no smileys! Help!

waterinthefuel

Commander
I can't figure it out, others have smileys in their posts but I don't have any smileys to choose from! Do I have something set wrong on the forum? A box unchecked perhaps? I've checked everything I can think of and nothing rears it's ugly head as a potential problem. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

mrfixitman40

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: I have no smileys! Help!

how are replying with the quick reply or the post reply button if you are using the quick you need to hit the button for advanced but if you hit the post reply they should be there just a thought hope it helps:confused:

waterinthefuel

Commander

Nope, whether I hit reply or quick reply I get the same thing, no smileys. In fact, my "reply" yields me the exact same screen as my "quick reply" does. I have "post icons" but that's not what I want, I want inter-thread smileys.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

WIF, in your User CP, click on edit options and scroll down and see if you have the Enhanced Iterface- Full WYSIWYG Editing message editor interface option there.
Be down at bottom under Misc. Options.

Tyme2fish

Commander

Thanks SBN, Now I'm :). I was in the same boat as waterinthefuel but was too:redface: too ask for help.