Humminbird Wide Eye transducer ID?

DocBob

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have an old Humminbird Wide Eye (I guess old is redundent) with three transducers.
The XTM-WS on my trolling motor,
the XPT-6-24 in the portable case,
and a third transducer that is a transom mount.
It looks like the XT-WS but that unit says "not recommended for high speed use". The transducer I have says "HIGH SPEED" right on the mount, and it works perfectly. Can anyone tell me what transducer this might be? And what other power heads it will work with?
I would like to try to find another head so I don't have to keep switching between the bow and the console. But it doesn't need to be another Wide Eye if another unit will also work.
Thanks a bunch!
Bob

DocBob

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Humminbird Wide Eye transducer ID?

Update:

OK, the transducer I have is a DHS-W, which is a dual element, 200/455 KHz transducer, used with WIDE EYE, WIDE VIEW, WIDE VISION, TRACKER EYE, TRACKER VIEW.

The current replacement, the XT-WS Transom Mount Transducer is said to work with the Wide Eye, Wide View, Wide Vision, Wide Optic, Wide Portrait, Wide Panorama, Wide Paramount, 300TX, 400TX, Matrix 37/67/97.

So I guess my ultimate question is, wouldn't the DHS-W transducer also work with any of these models listed? ie any 200/455 KHz units correct?