Ol' Makmood Imanutjob is at it again...

RCSConstruction

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Ol' Makmood Imanutjob is at it again...

quote-- "I tell them: 'I am an engineer and I am a master in calculation and tabulation.

"I draw up tables. For hours, I write out different hypotheses. I reject, I reason. I reason with planning and I make a conclusion. They cannot make problems for Iran.'"

1 taliban, 2 taliban, 3 taliban, four...5 taliban, 6 taliban, 7 taliban more...:D
Flippin nutcase......

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

People like that make my head hurt.:rolleyes:

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

This sob is playing to his domestic cesspool, pulling the wool over his electorate eyes. He has not delivered one iota of his electoral promises to his people, the man is a complete failure at his job.

The crap spewed by this nut, keeps oil prices at a premium. Iran's government needs the extra cash in order to sustain their grip on power.

rogerwa

Commander

If he was such a great engineer, one would think he could get fuel to the pumps regularly and for low prices, for his people, when everybody is literally sitting on it. Althogh, asking him that question would cause one to disappear. He is a great engineer at doing that..

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Iranians are paying less than fifty cents per gallon of gasoline, therein lies the problem, gas is heavily subsidised by the govt', since they have an extremely limited refining capacity; thanks to the US embargo.

This is where the nuclear issue comes into play, the govt' of Iran believes it can kill two birds with one stone.

rogerwa

Commander

The subsidies are killing them and the people will revolt if they have to pay full price. Its a pressure cooker.