Call me crazy....

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander
Well, we just picked up another boat. This time, a 1987 or 1988 alumacraft 18 foot super bandit bass boat. It has been gutted of its wood and flotation foam, but all the structure was aluminum, so it is still there. It is on a Ezy Rider 1987 trailer. Got it for 450. Unfortunately, this means that we will probably have to get rid of the 14 foot cherokee, but I would rather have this without a doubt. I am excited.
The boat is rated for 100 horses, so we will put our 55 on it, as it is still on a stand in the garage, and the Lund, which was its intended boat, is gonna take longer to get completed than this, and this is more important, as now that we have this, the Lund will just get used in salt, and for skiing/tubing. And, skiing, and salt won't come until next summer. Bass fishing is year round.

Pics will be here soon. Was gonna take some earlier, and it started pouring. I ain't complaining neither, as it is the first real rain we have had all summer.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Call me crazy....

your yard starting to look like mine, i've got the Chris Craft in Daytona, and 2 PWCs at my sisters, and a trailer in the neighbors yard. 3 in the back yard, with 1 pwc.