1987 Bayliner Trophy Wiring Diagrams

lilmerc

Cadet
Hello all - I have just purchased a 1987 21' Bayliner Trophy Cuddy/WAC and I need the wiring diagrams. Seems the previous owner started re-wiring, but did not finish... Most of the instrument panel is disconnected, and I need to get everything back up and running. If you have a copy or can point me in the right direction, please let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated...

THANKS!
Doug

Attachments

• lildarlin.JPG
    lildarlin.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 0

gcboat

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 1987 Bayliner Trophy Wiring Diagrams

Here's a link to some color codes:http://www.brokeboats.com/biacolors.html

Also, you might just give Bayliner a call @ 877-861-6494. Have your HIN handy. They will need it. They will send you a complete schematic of your boat as manufactured - for free !! Pretty good deal- eh? :D:D

lilmerc

Cadet

Thanks for the posts!! I'll have a look!

Thanks again...
Doug

R Doug

Recruit

Here's a link to some color codes:http://www.brokeboats.com/biacolors.html

Also, you might just give Bayliner a call @ 877-861-6494. Have your HIN handy. They will need it. They will send you a complete schematic of your boat as manufactured - for free !! Pretty good deal- eh? :D:D
Thank's Commander !
I will give them a call. Sorry for waiting so long to reply.
Doug

NYBo

Admiral

Five years??? Are really the OP?

Anyway, the Bayliner customer service number is now 360-435-5571. But they apparently don't have anything going back that far anymore.

Oldsquid

Cadet

Hello all - I have just purchased a 1987 21' Bayliner Trophy Cuddy/WAC and I need the wiring diagrams. Seems the previous owner started re-wiring, but did not finish... Most of the instrument panel is disconnected, and I need to get everything back up and running. If you have a copy or can point me in the right direction, please let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated...

THANKS!
Doug[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem however, I found a wonderful person that sent me the diagram in PDF format and it was for MY boat. And her email is:
Tamera.Lee@brunswickboatgroup.com