starcraft id

gosabres

Recruit
i recently purchased my first boat/project. the only info i recieved was that it was a 1960's starcraft. i have no pics to post now, however its fiberglass and i looked at the fiberglassics site and cant find a exact match. i cant make out much on the tag on the ransom however, all i seem to be able to read is "diablo" and 80hp max. any help at all is appreciated.

gosabres

Recruit
Re: starcraft id

I have found i am the proud new owner of a 1964 starcraft belle isle.i guess i should have looked a little closer at the old starcraft brochures. the outside/underside of the boat is in remarkably good shape for it's age, however the inside is a different story, hopefully with some work and time i can get her back to original. i emailed starcraft to try to get the manual or maybe some old pictures of what it looked like new, however no luck there, i have been searching everywhere. any suggestions?

dex76

Seaman Apprentice
Re: starcraft id

chinewalker i believe has a yahoo group for starcraft boats, he has brochures posted there i think even some 60's models, ill see if i can get the link when i get home