"Hollywood's terrorists: Mormon, not Muslim"

OldMercsRule

Captain
I really like Michael Medved, the only Cornservative Hollywierd movie reviewer on this particular planet, (ya know: the third one orbitin' ol' Sol). Libs really seem to hate him, as like Karl Rove, he is smart, informed, very capable. He tends to call spades: SPADES, which is a real problem fer the cornsumers of kool aid.

Great read, (at least fer a guy with one functional brain cell), hope ya enjoy it. JR

http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2007/08/hollywoods-terr.html

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: "Hollywood's terrorists: Mormon, not Muslim"

Dead link, Murky.....:redface:​

OldMercsRule

Captain

Dead link, Murky.....:redface:​

Yah, yer jus' too quick fer yer slow Bro. Fixed it as soon as I could. Havin' fat fingers n' only one brain cell n' nearly zero 'puter skills, does cause yer Bro problems from time to time. :D:) JR

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

What a whiner!.....:rolleyes:

QC

Supreme Mariner

I like Medved a lot and frankly he was one of about uh, err, two who had the Immigration bill right. He supported it . . .

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

That's Medved, not you, Murky.....;)
Snivel maybe, never whine.....:):)

OldMercsRule

Captain

BTW, I jus' saw the lastest 'Bourne' film. I, (like the rest of the posters I read earlier on another thread here on DC), enjoyed the action, and it was a clear Hollyweird Alice in Wonderland story line. That said, do you really think the CIA Director n' all but two CIA agents would condone the activity on the big screen CLEARLY AGAINST FEDERAL LAW??? I'm not as big a guy as Spinner is, (or many here), but I'm 6 feet and 210 lbs, (and an old man ta boot), but still in fair shape. All I got goin' fer me if I ever get in a scrap is me attitude. That said: Matt Damon is 5' 7" n' young, but I bet he couldn't kick my old arse, if I saw him commin', but he sure wupped all those terrible American CIA guys. We all know that is jus' Hollywierd, does the rest of the world?

The director, (same guy who made flight #93), admitted to the press that he put American flags near the desk shots of all the American villains in the movie just to get the big anti American sales when the movie is released over seas. Real sweet: eh? I bet those real well informed Muslims will just luv us here in America don't ya think? In fact, did ya see the trailers of all the Hollywierd anti American works of art headed our way over the next few months?

Do ya think we coulda beat Hitler n' the Japanise if Hollywierd was populated with the same scum that dominates the place today? Somthin' ta ponder about the ENEMY WITHIN' don't ya think Mrs. Jones??? Respectfully JR

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, him, Tom Cruise & David Spade could really put a whoopin' on ya!....:rolleyes::D

OldMercsRule

Captain

Yeah, him, Tom Cruise & David Spade could really put a whoopin' on ya!....:rolleyes::D

I don't think Damon or the ones mentioned above could wup you either BRO, havin' met ya in person n' all!! :D:D JR

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

I think someone should make a good Saracen smitin' movie, I know I'd go see it......;)
Plenty of atrocities have been done in the name of religion, & I guess I do agree, what with all of the new material out there, why drag this up out of the dead dog files.....
How 'bout a movie about the Armenian genocide?......:mad:

jbjennings

Captain

Now OMR, you don't think those folks in hollywood would really try and influence our thoughts about the mormons, do you?;) jbj

OldMercsRule

Captain

I think someone should make a good Saracen smitin' movie, I know I'd go see it......;)
Plenty of atrocities have been done in the name of religion, & I guess I do agree, what with all of the new material out there, why drag this up out of the dead dog files.....
How 'bout a movie about the Armenian genocide?......:mad:

Yah Bro yer right, but modern Hollywierd seems ta hate modern day America, n' Christianity when we have a Cornservative President they can portray as the devil.

I think they want the Saracens ta win so we get another Dem dominated period of time like FDR ushered in. They sure would not want ta risk havin' a 'fatwa' issued against 'em fer drawin' a cartoon about Mohamed, or showin' a true story about his multiple under age wives n' such. Truth never gets in the way of bashin' the military or a Republican President ya know. JR

OldMercsRule

Captain

Now OMR, you don't think those folks in hollywood would really try and influence our thoughts about the mormons, do you?;) jbj

Yup, I do, jus' in case Romney comes out on top. Rudy n' McCain have enough baggage so they need anti-Mormon stuff fer the former Gov o' Mass. Real simple. Seems like ya have at least one functional brain cell as I do: jbj!!! :D:D ps: Ya have to have more then one brain cell to teach the chillins I suspect.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

The movie was great for action, but they did ruin it by making it so anti-american.

What was with all the trailers for movies featuring poor muslims being mistreated by evil america?

I was sitting next to a couple of liberals (they had that pasty skin that vegetarians always have and they smelled like granola and goat cheese) and they kept saying stuff like "this has got to stop" and ""I am so ashamed of our country for this" during the trailers. After about the fifth comment (and we were only in the second trailer), I peeled off a gargantuan fart that nearly propelled me out of my seat. Unfortunately, no one heard it because the sound was so loud, although I am sure they must have felt the shock wave as it rolled across their noses. These two traitors looked me after about a second or two had passed and their nose hairs were curling. I looked them straight in the face and said " you guys gotta lay off the tofu because it makes your breath stink!" The wifes jaw dropped open in shock and I could tell (even in the dim light) that the husbands face was turning red. So I continued on and said "please tell your wife to close her mouth- the smell is really getting to me." I had no fear of the husband getting too angry because I knew when it really got down to it, he would just cut and run. In fact, I suggested just that as I was peeling off another batch of goat cheese for them. After they took a moment to embrace the aroma, they left to go watch a movie about france.

OldMercsRule

Captain

The movie was great for action, but they did ruin it by making it so anti-american.

What was with all the trailers for movies featuring poor muslims being mistreated by evil america?

I was sitting next to a couple of liberals (they had that pasty skin that vegetarians always have and they smelled like granola and goat cheese) and they kept saying stuff like "this has got to stop" and ""I am so ashamed of our country for this" during the trailers. After about the fifth comment (and we were only in the second trailer), I peeled off a gargantuan fart that nearly propelled me out of my seat. Unfortunately, no one heard it because the sound was so loud, although I am sure they must have felt the shock wave as it rolled across their noses. These two traitors looked me after about a second or two had passed and their nose hairs were curling. I looked them straight in the face and said " you guys gotta lay off the tofu because it makes your breath stink!" The wifes jaw dropped open in shock and I could tell (even in the dim light) that the husbands face was turning red. So I continued on and said "please tell your wife to close her mouth- the smell is really getting to me." I had no fear of the husband getting too angry because I knew when it really got down to it, he would just cut and run. In fact, I suggested just that as I was peeling off another batch of goat cheese for them. After they took a moment to embrace the aroma, they left to go watch a movie about france.

OH Lord, it will take hours to recover from this. Coffee all over the place, (some came out me nose). HOW DO YOU THINK OF ALL THIS STUFF? I don't think I have laughed this hard since yer last rant, (although this maybe a world record here: Rubber). I even had the 'boss', (me sweetie came in and read this after she heard all the commotion n' saw the mess on me keyboard). She had a hard time corntrollin' herself too, (I've told her about yer reputation, [n' she likes yer cat too]). GREAT POST, ME VOTE FER A WORLD RECORD!!!!!!! JR

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Glad you liked it murky!
I wonder how treedancer and his wife liked the movie about france?