Another JFKerry

OldMercsRule

Captain
Re: Another JFKerry

What the "enemies within" will do to gain power. The ends justify the means. JR

OldMercsRule

Captain

It's the seriousness of the charge. Not the nature of the evidence.

Here's something to chew on for a while.

http://ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=271292275324186

Yah I saw that one too Pointer! I jus' think many in my disgusting "Baby Boom generation" luvs the crooks, enemies, (within and without) n' perps, (me Fraterinty Bros made the same observation last night). Only one of the five of us at dinner last night is potentially a Dem, but he chooses his words carefully amoung us other four Cornservatives.

Hope the terlet can be flushed before we have to get real serious with Islamo Facists. The creeps actually know that will happen when we get whacked again, they just feel they will be able to grab the reins n' snatch more power from us to undo what they are doin' to us now. If only the dim wits would open their eyes n' see n' flush the darn t*rds down into the sewer where they belong. JR

rmmpe

Petty Officer 1st Class

What upsets me most is that there are "Americans" that believe the negative slop being put forth by the disloyal. That the naysayers issue such is no surprise. That those "Americans" are sufficiently unconscious to actually embrace and further it is.

I consider those actions based on a perception by those ignorant enough to lend credence to them or gain something from the headlines. And there are myriad of them.

My faith is more in the Military than it is with the governing body, bi-partisan or otherwise.

PW2

Commander

Michelle Malkin! Now there's a reliable source!

The notion that someone might embellish reality for political purposes is completely shocking to me! Can anyone say Jessica Lynch? Pat Tillman? etc. etc....

That our military would pay journalists to write and publish positive stories is just an aberration, of course. They are always after the unvarnished truth, after all!

OldMercsRule

Captain

Michelle Malkin! Now there's a reliable source!

You always shoot the messinger before ponderin' the message PW2?

The notion that someone might embellish reality for political purposes is completely shocking to me! Can anyone say Jessica Lynch? Pat Tillman? etc. etc....

Those were positive stories PW2, before the reality turned a bit South. This guy is a modern "John F Kerry", which we sure know that Libs really luv. How long before he runs fer President on the Democrat ticket; ya think?

That our military would pay journalists to write and publish positive stories is just an aberration, of course. They are always after the unvarnished truth, after all!

Dr. Charles Krauthammer weighs in with a few words about this modern John F Kerry, he's only a PHD, PW2, (just a fraction of the intelectual water you draw). I'm sure you will find his thoughts just as distastful as Michelle's were, (n' he's not nearly as good lookin' either)!

"The Bagdad Fabulist"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/08/the_baghdad_fabulist.html

Enjoy if yer mind is open to a stimulating read! JR