Free Post

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Free Post

Having problems posting an ad, KIZ?<br /><br />You aren't alone. There is a problem. Maybe more. Some ads just aren't posting the text and others aren't accepting edits. Some folks are having a hard time getting registered, too.<br /><br />Admin5 will be back in the shop tomorrow and he can get someone to work on it. I will recommend that you get your free ad, assuming that you will accept $350 or less for your boat and engine. <br /><br />Otherwise it belongs in Boat Classifieds, which are not free. <br /><br />I will also recommend that those who posted ads that wont display the text get to edit them.<br /><br />Meanwhile, please move your text from the signature to the text. I will not delete it until after we get the Thrifties working properly and you can post it there.<br /><br />Thanks for your patience with the bugs in this new feature. :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Free Post

Problem is fixed, KIZ.<br /><br />You may now post an ad in the Thrifties for any item you are willing to sell for UNDER $350.<br /><br />Please remove you signature ad within 24 hours, or I will have to delete it.