Sunday Funny(lighten up)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The Cuban Dog <br />Three handsome male dogs are walking down the street when they see a <br />beautiful, enticing, female Poodle. <br /><br />The three male dogs fall all over themselves in an effort to be the <br />one to reach her first, but end up arriving in front of her at the same <br />time. <br /><br />The males are speechless before her beauty, slobbering on themselves <br />and hoping for just a glance from her in return. <br />Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the three suitors, she <br />decides to be kind and tells them. <br /> <br />"The first one who can use the words liver and cheese together in an <br />imaginative, intelligent sentence can go out with me." <br /> <br />The sturdy, muscular black Lab speaks up quickly and says, <br />"I love liver and cheese." <br />Oh, how childish, said the Poodle. That shows no imagination or intelligence whatsoever. <br /><br />She turned to the tall, shiny Golden Retriever and said, How well can you do? <br />"Um. I HATE liver and cheese," blurts the Golden Retriever. <br />"My, my," said the Poodle. "I guess it's hopeless. That's just as dumb as the Lab's sentence." <br /><br />She then turns to the last of the three dogs and says, "How about you?" <br />The last of the three is a handsome exiled Cuban dog. <br />He gives her a big smile, a sly wink, turns to the Golden Retriever and the <br />Lab and says in broken English, <br />"Liver alone. Cheese mine." <br /> :D :D :D :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: Sunday Funny(lighten up)

Lucy, you got some splaineen to do! :D :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

Cheesy :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

I thought it was cute.... my poor black lab was insulted. :D

heycods

Captain

a 3 :D :D :D I woukd give it a 4 but I dont like cuban dogs. ;)