Researching boating for a class

planetrbm

Recruit
Where is a good board or chat room to conduct boating research? I am suposed to define the many classes of boaters, i.e. sailors, cruisers, etc..

ndemge

Commander
Re: Researching boating for a class

You have just found the best resource on the web my friend.<br /><br />State a specific question and you will get a wealth of knowledge

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome aboard, Planetrbm. These guys know most everything and what they don't know....they make up!! :eek: :eek:

ndemge

Commander

trbl.... don't give away our secrets!

gaugeguy

Captain

Welcome to boating nirvana, at least dry-land boating nirvana :)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

You are going to define the classes of boaters? I hope you have alot of patience and paper.. :)

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

There are simply two classes of boaters. Those who's boats run and those who are at iboats looking for answers as to how to make it run!

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer

Oh, I thought the only two classes of boats were :<br />1: Sail Boats<br />2: Real Boats :p <br /><br />-Roger

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Come on mate, out with it! Define your question and ask it to us here. Make it as simple or as difficult as you like and we'll all give you our bit of mind. It may take you some sorting out to come to a conclusion but I bet you'll get a good grade if you make the approach first. Work the question out carefully in word first then paste it here and wait......<br />Ross