Funniest Sit-Com Character Ever

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Something here just reminded me of Barney Fife and I couldn't remember ever seeing a funnier character on TV.<br /><br />my votes:<br />1. Barney Fife<br />2. Jethro Bodine<br />3. Jim Ignatowski

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Funniest Sit-Com Character Ever

1. Al Bundy<br />2. Archie Bunker<br />3. Reverend Jim

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Jtexas,<br />I cannot remember what show Jim Ignatowski's character was on. Was that "TAXI"'s Christopher Lloyd?<br />My picks:<br />1. Karen Walker on "Will & Grace"<br />2. Joey Tribiani on "Friends"<br />3. Will Truman on "Will and Grace" no wait, thats another kind of funny!!! :eek: :eek:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

The one and only Lucille Ball.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Mostly not a sitcom watcher.<br /><br />Of the ones I do watch the one that cracks me up most often is <br /><br />Alice, on "The Vicar of Dibley". :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Ray Romano "Everybody Loves Raymond", Ray Barone<br />Doris Roberts "Everybody Loves Raymond", Ray's mother<br />Peter Boyles "Everybody Loves Raymond", Ray's father<br />Patrica Heaton "Everybody Loves Raymond", Ray's wifeand<br />Brad Garrett, "Everybody Loves Raymond", Ray brother<br /><br />I really laugh out loud at each and every one these characters.<br /><br />Lucille Ball is still my alltime favorite.

SoulWinner

Commander

Phil Hartman on News Radio, the Simpsons and everthing else he was in.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I can't believe nobody has said Kramer from Seinfeld. Homer Simpson is another one. The Will & Grace crew are pretty funny. Joey on Freinds is another good one. There is going to be a spin-off Joey show, that will be interesting...

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

right, trblshtr, also referred to as "Reverend Jim."<br /><br />JB, remember this one? <br />A nun taking a bath hears a knock on the door. "Who's there?" "Blind man." She thinks, "what the heck, he's blind" and says, "come in." In walks a man who says, "Nice tits, where do you want the blinds?"<br /><br />jtw

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

God forgive me.....<br /><br />Alan Alda M*A*S*H<br />Abe Vigoda Barney Miller<br />Red Fox Sanford and Son<br />Archie Bunker AITF<br />Barney Fife THE WINNER************ :D :D

Carphunter

Commander

Without a doubt, Hawkeye Pierce, (Alan Alda), M*A*S*H*

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Reverend Jim hands down.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well with out a doubt, you people don't watch much of the BBC or you would had said Hyacinth in "Keeping up appearances"<br />Her last name is Bucket but she says Bouquet. :D as in boo-k.<br />The phone rings and she answers, "The Boo-K residence, the lady of the house speaking"<br />ROFLMAO just thinking about that show and then there is Red Green. Another ROF show.<br />Get the duct tape. :D :D <br />Cracks me up.<br />On Saturday nights around 7 or so in this part of the country.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

don't forget the Jackie Gleason show :D <br />Ralph and Norton were hilarious!<br />Carol Burnett show was too funny also, but not a<br />sitcom.

aspeck

Staff member

SBN, you are right on with Mrs. Bucket! I feel the pain of her husband, and neigbors, and vicar, and ... :D :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Being bone-idle myself, I don't know about the bucket woman, but you should ask my sister - the one who married the turf accountant, with a swimming pool and room for a pony.<br /><br />Mr. Humphries, are you free?

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Granny: The Beverly Hillbilies<br />Archie Bunker: All in the Family<br />Krammer: Seinfeld<br /><br />Favorite commedian: Toss up between Robin Williams and Red Skelton

KM2

Chief Petty Officer

Krammer<br />Homer<br />Norm: cheers<br />Are my favs.<br /><br />Karen Walker and Joey are funny but I haven't watched that much Will or Friends.