looking at a larson

buckw13

Seaman
i am looking at buying a 1991 lason senza 210 br. I know the original owner and he has loved the boat. he just upgraded to new cobalt. Anybody have thoughts on this boat at $8000.00 is it worth the money. all answers about the boat would be greatly appreciated. thanks for your replies

tommays

Admiral
Re: looking at a larson

1. we can not see it which is a BIG thing
2. what motor and drive
3.value is very much driven buy the local market

As a 1991 boat it is 17 years old and no matter how good the care was some parts have to be at the end of there usefull life

Tommays

dvan1901

Chief Petty Officer

I sent you a PM, but just like what "tommays" says, need some more specifics on the boat. What kind of engine and drive does it have? Does it run? Also, what condition is the floor in? What about the hull? Really just need to make sure the hull is not delaminating.

tmh

Lieutenant Junior Grade

As all above said, need info on the boat....engine/drive and condition.

However, i can't see ANY way that boat is worth $8k being that old and NOT a premium brand.

I'm sure you'll get more specifics when you post more info.

buckw13

Seaman

thanks for the replies. as for the motor is has the 350 260 hp. i have ridden in the boat is seems to run fine the floors seemed solid when i stepped in it. It has been kept in a sling lift out of the water and under cover. let me know if this helps thanks