please help identify this boat! pics!

fishinrado

Petty Officer 2nd Class
hello all. bought this rotting away crestliner last fall from a church. the boat was apparently donated along with a few others . paid $200.00 for it and gutted it down to the fiberglass floor. made my own stringers, floor, all wood supports , front cushions etc. rewired all lighting, ignition, trim, horn .... u-name it. came with this 105 chrysler that i know now is a 1978 magnapower. looks like alot of new parts on the engine as if he was going to mesh it with this boat and never got around to it. the lower unit inside is green as if the lower unit is old and the head the 78. had it out for the first time and all feels solid. did not take on a drop of water! the engine purrs and runs great at all speeds (so far). trying to find the model and year of boat and possible other info . no tags or #'s anywhere on the vessel. here are some pics in hope someone recognizes it........from what i've read on the threads it may be the "apollo" model due it's lenth size of 16.33 feet. thanks all!!!!!

Attachments

• frontedit.JPE
    frontedit.JPE
    13 KB · Views: 0
  • helmedit.JPE
    helmedit.JPE
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
  • rearedit.JPE
    rearedit.JPE
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SIDEEDIT.JPE
    SIDEEDIT.JPE
    11.7 KB · Views: 0

Gregk

Seaman
Re: please help identify this boat! pics!

Hard to tell. The pics are too small. :(