minn-kota powerdrive

mystro

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I need reference to a minn-kota powerdrive manual, are there any sites for DLing it online? I could not find it at the minn-kota powerdrive site?

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: minn-kota powerdrive

What do you need to know. I have the manual but I'm not about to scan the whole thing and violate a copyright.

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

Just email em. They will give you a link to print one off. Least they did that for me when I bought my used one.

mystro

Petty Officer 2nd Class

First , I would never ask anyone to scan it but thanks for the offer to help... I was hoping as most companies do now day's, that they would have an online copy of it.

I'll contact them monday and hopefully get them to send a copy.

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

First , I would never ask anyone to scan it but thanks for the offer to help... I was hoping as most companies do now day's, that they would have an online copy of it.

I'll contact them monday and hopefully get them to send a copy.
I had just gone and checked mine to see if he had sent me an internet link I could give you, but it is instead a PDF file, and since I had already printed it out, I think that it might be a copyright infringement to email it to you. Just email them, and they will send you the PDF, that you can print off.