good place to get mercruiser parts?

macr6

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and was wondering where I could get some parts for my 3.0L mercruiser and be able to pick the type of shipping I want. I ordered some stuff through stemtostern.com and I still haven't received my parts. I paid $10 S&H and would think that I could get them kinda quick.

Now I need a couple more things and I was trying to get them quickly. Anyone got a good place to get parts and be able to choose shipping?

xltier

Chief Petty Officer
Re: good place to get mercruiser parts?

either i-boats or sierra thru napa auto parts stores.i can get most stuff next day with my garage account,.

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner

Some parts for the mercruisers are the same as automotive parts. These may be had at any auto parts store. Mercruiser doesn't make it easy, but you can match 'em up if you work at it. For example, you can use automotive drive belts and u joints, some water hoses, oil pans and timing covers, rocker covers and intake manifolds. You can also use automotive bearings and pistons etc. Most electrical and fuel system parts must be marine, for safety sakes. Standard waterpumps can be used if you boat in fresh water. Marine waterpumps should be used if you boat in salt water. Spark plugs are marine, but can usually be had at autoparts places.

Note: Mercruiser ignition systems are not the same as automotive on the same engine.

macr6

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks fellas

KaGee

Admiral

What's wrong with Iboats?:confused:

Bondo

Staff member

either i-boats or sierra thru napa auto parts stores.i can get most stuff next day with my garage account,.

Ayuh,........

iboats is a Great place to Start..........