"Live Earth" not so lively

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Gore's "live Earth" scheme bombs bigtime.

HR:Viewrs don't warm-up to Live Earth "show"

It's "live Earth" VS Africa

BBC:Live Earth a foul-mouthed flop

This one shocked me... the NYtimes???

LOL. :D :D

Anybody else catch South Park last week with algore and "manbearpig"??? I was ROFLMAO :D

81850045.ipUC42Yl.jpg

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: "Live Earth" not so lively

12, that Live Earth vs. Africa has alot of truth in it......;)

stevieray

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I did watch the concert Diana's kids hosted - at least I didn't have to see a holo-gore there!

Wimbledon was on this weekend - TV didn't leave that channel.
biggrin.gif

bekosh

Lieutenant

I love it! Poor attendance at a 'Global Warming' concert blamed on the first snow in 25 years.:D
http://tinyurl.com/249632
Officials at LIVE EARTH Johannesburg have blamed the effects of climate change for poor audience attendance at Saturday's (07Jul07) South African event.
Organiser John Langford believes extremely cold weather in the region - it snowed last week (ends06Jul07) for the first time in a quarter of a century kept people away from the concert, which starred Joss Stone, UB40, Angelique Kidjo and Baaba Maal.
Speaking before the event, Langford said, "We're expecting 10,000 here tonight. It's a bit chilly, and we've had a strange winter... is it climate change? We had snow in Jo'burg last week for the first time in 25 years." But critics have blamed poor publicity for the weak turn-out.

ricksrster

Commander

I can actually feel the global warming now. It has been in the 90's. I remember just a few months ago it barely got above freezing. The experts predict though that in a few more months the warming will cease and temperatures will plummet again to sub freezing, sometime near Christmas.