boat in a box.

tech9047

Cadet
I am trying to get a boat in a box bulit for my shop. We deal with mercrusier and volvo-penta. Can someone suggest the easy way to make it fit both or is it impossible and have to have two?
I am sorry I didnt know I was asking a maintanence question to smart***es. For those of you that take this serious. A bout in a box is the gages mounted in a box as to check if the problem is in the engine or in the wiring/gages

Last edited:

bjcsc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: boat in a box.

Hello and welcome to iboats. Don't take it the wrong way (could be my own ignorance!) but what the hell are you talking about?

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I've heard of building a boat in a bottle, but not in a box........... let alone needing 2 boxes.
I've also seen a few real basket cases.

But I also don't have a clue what you are referring to.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

The lastest Mercruisers and Volvos use the same bolt holes and engine mounts (for the same engine configuration).

I've heard of Port-a-bot, but like the others, what is a 'boat in a box'?

Chris.........

thumpar

Admiral

The only thing I can think of is:
1: He wants to build a boat that will work with either merc or volvo once it is done or
2: He want some kind of support that will hold both merc and volvo for testing or mockup type stuff.

Either way I think he wants to know if he can build something that will hold both merc and volvo.