71mfg

Cadet
Glad I found this site, I have a 71' MFG Niagra 14' 4'' with a Johnson 48 spl. it's definitely a cool little boat. I was having some accel. issues last night so I was on the johnson forum and scrolled down here. Just wanted to say hello.
Charlie

licketdsplit756

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: New member

wecolme to the site. ive not been hear long myself. but the truth is this is the best site also the most helfull site youll ever find.ive built my boat using this site asking questions the results were aaccurate answers and very prompt. again wecolme and read on.

EmeraldMFG

Recruit

Glad I found this site, I have a 71' MFG Niagra 14' 4'' with a Johnson 48 spl. it's definitely a cool little boat. I was having some accel. issues last night so I was on the johnson forum and scrolled down here. Just wanted to say hello.
Charlie
Hey guys...newby here also.

I just got a hand me down MFG 71' Niagra 14' 4" from my tape. Cleaned up nice once I got the hornets out of it:).

How can I get some docs on this thing, looking for a manual I have never been a Cpt befor always in the pasenger seat...anyway if anyone can point me in the proper direction to get manuals thanks in advance:cool:.

71mfg

Cadet

Are you looking for a manual for the engine? Don't really need manuals for anything else. I'd like to know when they stopped making boats.
Charlie

woosterken

Lieutenant

Hi,guys welcome to iboats.MFG went out of business in the early '80s
there is realy no owners manual for the boat it's self all you need is the manual for the engine.email me and I can send you a picture of my all original '74 MFG GYPSY for some reason the forum keeps telling me my pictures are to big (don't know how to make them smaller)
WOOSTERKEN

71mfg

Cadet

Hey ken, you should be able to alter your pics, in my pics, once your in the file of pics you want, or the pic you want right click and click edit, then you can use paint shop or other program to stretch or skew any pic. Is a gypsy a the tri hull?
Charlie

woosterken

Lieutenant

Yes the gypsy is the bow rider tri hull.by the way I sent you a private message with a picture in it.
ken

71mfg

Cadet

Got it! she a beaut! Mine's still rough but it's running good. I figure I'll do the basics first then cosmetics, kinda like an old car.
Charlie