JB and *****s

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
To JB-- you have "poofed"-as others put it, threads or topics you thought unacceptable to iboats for business purposes. Good enough.--<br /><br />I have remained silent on the ***** topics 'cause of lack of interest.<br /><br />--BUT--iboats allowing (via these posts)or endorsing support of ***** unions or marriage is over the line imo. You have deleted posts because of the position that youngsters may view them--are you supporting the position that iboats will promote ***** behavior to my kids????

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: JB and *****s

ah-- all those **** in my post is due to iboats not allowing edit being published--maybee HOMOSEXUAL is the norm--i.e.--men who love men--

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

oh boy, poof city again. :D <br /><br />That place must be getting pretty full by now with all the poofs in the last week or two.

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

JB's opinions are those and his alone. The moderators of this board have been looking at the entire thread since it started. iboats is not endorsing or promoting any type of behavior by allowing a discussion to continue on the subject.<br /><br />As it was, the thread was heavily edited due to some people not being able to control themselves and begin name calling and posting truly offensive material and statements. The thread is locked for now by concensus of the moderators.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, Pat, you seem pretty upset.<br /><br />When I post as a member I express my own views. Anytime I speak for iboats I state that.<br /><br />I think my views are pretty clear on the subject.<br /><br />You are, of course, entitled to yours, and to express them here within the limits of polite conversation. This, subject, however, is closed until further notice.<br /><br />If you think that tolerance is going to change a person's orientation you have a lot to learn. Read the thread again. Maybe you can learn something.