Congrats Chads

SoulWinner

Commander
Congrats Chads I wish you and your partner many years of happiness and peace. I have been married 16 years, and cherrish every moment spent with my sweet wife. I hope you all are as happy as we are <br /><br />I want you to know that if we were all in a room together, I don't believe anyone would say anything hateful to your face. It's a lot easier to be mean when your looking at a computer screen. Be Blessed my friend :)

JGREGORY

Lieutenant
Re: Congrats Chads

I said it in the other post but I will say it here also congrats. May the rest of your days be as happy as today.

chads15

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks to all you Guys and Gals for the support. Its because of you, I am able to live happily in todays world. The ones that make my life difficult.. Have issues that they need to take care of. I dont let it get to me. they ae just bitter in thier world. I wont say its not easy but its been worth it. Were shooting for spring time. no solid date as of yet. I will keep you all posted if interested.. Im thinking on a beach somewhere.... That way I can get right back to fishing and boating... cant take too much time away from that.

catfish1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

chads, after i read around a bit i realized what happened. some of those guys were out of line, sorry about that!<br />i tried to post this on the other thread you started but it was *poofed* when it tried to add it.