Global Warming

Coors

Captain
North east Florida; it is so dry my grass crunches when I walk on it. Global warming? NOT. This always happens each year. The centipede survives, as always.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: Global Warming

Ya sure. Heard that one before. PROVE it isn't Global Warming. ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

When there is a stampede of southerners buying up land in the north,,,,,,,,,,then I might believe in it.

Lots of land for sale around here,,,,,,,wonder if Al Gore is going to buy it up to make more bucks later for when people do move away from the equator.

If your too hot get out of the fire,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I don't see anyone moving north, but they still are moving south.

IC,,,,,sure wish you could get some of the rain we been getting,,, one part of my lawn I haven't been able to mow due to it being so wet. With all this CO2 in the atmosphere,,,,,my lawn has to be cut about every 4-5 days vs 7-10.

Just maybe everyone quit mowing their grass it would help suck up the CO2, plus it would cut back on gas demand.

Coors

Captain

Willy, prove it is due to humans. It seems the great lakes were made by glaciers, that then melted. (Was it the humans that caused that?) It was hotter than now during the middle ages- I thought the knights rode horses, not suv's.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Too much rain here. Had to dig trenches in my yard to let the rain drain off.

I was standing in 4 inches of water where I park my boat.

Ken

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Come on guys, it is a liberal prerequisite that there be someone to blame. Without blame, and a universal enemy, they have no power. It is the supreme arrogance that we as humans can change the universe, with the added convenience of class warfare, by driving SUV's. It is our responsiblity to not crap in our messkit, but when some use fear and false gods, to whip the masses into lockstep, what is the difference between them and the worshipeers of RA? Typical of liberals to find new and better gods to meet their needs for power and control. Fear and arrogance are their tools of war. Constant and unquestioned belief in the messengers of this religion is how they sharpen their spears and the media is their wetstone. Failure is their cross, or symbol/icon.

What better icon than something we cannot control, (like say, the sun) as a perpetual reminder of failure. They have their "Cross", their "Star of David" which will be as timeless as the sun itself. With its warmth will come the guilt. Let the sheeple be held as one.

Remember, the only thing that can truely rile a liberal is free thought. They stifle it at every turn, pay lip service to it in word, and abhor it in deed. And when proven wrong, a new god will take its place in the pantheon of guilt. The only thing that gives a liberal power, is the peoples inability to think for themselves. I am happy to stand between liberals and their new brand of eco-communism. They may succeed, but not because I didn't do my part.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

OK Pointer,where did you copy that from?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Rolmops,

When you cut and paste this, (and subsequently tear it apart) you must put POINTER94 as the author. :)

The only thing that gives a liberal power, is the peoples inability to think for themselves.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

PLEase correct me if I'm wrong on this, it something I saw on "How its made".

The show was about making root beer. One line of one flavor of soda uses 8 tons of CO2 a month. (not exactly sure of the number) Now factor in all the different flavors. That turns out to be a major amount of CO2 that is used at just one company. How many companys are there?

It got me to thinking that this could be a hidden source of CO2 that ends up being released every time a soda is opened.

Maybe there would be a cause for a multimillion dollar study on this,,,,,it could also be linked to the major outbreaks of diabetes and obesity (Oh,,,what am I saying,,,,,,all overweight people drink diet with their double quater pounder, 2 large fries, 4 apple pies, large shake, and a bag of cookies.

WOW,,,,,I figured out why the High CO2 levels. Quit making soda pop and everything will get back to normal. But we all know that won't happen due to the capital needs mixes for thier alcoholic beverages.

Between the cool temps, rain, and CO2,,,,,,,you can almost hear my grass grow!

Some call it Global Warming,,,,,,,,I call it weather.

BTW ,,,,nice post Pointer!

LubeDude

Admiral

LE-GlobalAlMd.jpg

Coors

Captain

Good point, we need to make more root beer, and keep the drinkers from burping (unless they burp on a plant; as CO2 is their food, and we breathe plant farts O2...) This will handle the excess CO2 problem.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

But when some use fear and false gods, to whip the masses into lockstep, what is the difference between them and the worshippers of RA? Typical of liberals to find new and better gods to meet their needs for power and control. Fear and arrogance are their tools of war. Constant and unquestioned belief in the messengers of this religion is how they sharpen their spears and the media is their wetstone. Failure is their cross, or symbol/icon.

It was mostly this part that made me curious,because it is almost a carbon copy of an anti Bush editorial from the beginning of the war. Bush used fear to whip the masses into lockstep so he could go to war and by embedding journalists he used the media with great skill.Using fear to justify their arrogance they went to war.
I know it is off subject ,but it is just so damn similar.

Pony

Rear Admiral

Hottest May 14th on recod today, almost 90F, Snow a little more than a month ago. I dont know what to believe and tend to think that the answer is somewhere in the middle.:confused:

Coors

Captain

It's called( the sun is spewing more, and it just happens; this is what our planet does) Read up on it.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Rolmops,

Please, do share with us this near quotation so we can all evaluate... I would love to see it.... Really!

Coors

Captain

It was mostly this part that made me curious,because it is almost a carbon copy of an anti Bush editorial from the beginning of the war. Bush used fear to whip the masses into lockstep so he could go to war and by embedding journalists he used the media with great skill.Using fear to justify their arrogance they went to war.
I know it is off subject ,but it is just so damn similar.

Lockstep; so bill and hillary, and Al Gore were fretting about it in public, before 2000 election. Stop trying to blame Bush- the clintons agreed. And it was under Clinton, where all the information came from. It is on record, so don't try to be Dan Rather (liar).

Pony

Rear Admiral

It's called( the sun is spewing more, and it just happens; this is what our planet does) Read up on it.

No actually its called many scientists believe we simply don't have the knowlege of the earth or the effect of greenhouse gases that we produce to acurately say ANYTHING about global warming or lack thereof with any certainty. Read up on that. It doesnt make either stance right or wrong.

Coors

Captain

Pony, I want to know how you get of subject, and blame everything on Bush. The Clintons and Al Gore said We need to take Iraq out. The magic word is that they said it first. Research it and learn it, since you are in college, and you are so smart. Learn the facts!