OK ive got to ask

puddle jumper

Captain
Re: OK ive got to ask

As far as i know she did .I just thought there would be some Paris bashing becouse of who she is and her spoild rich kid behavior.Personaly i think she deservers what she got.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Personally I think us lowly commoners would've gotten a whole lot worse. Then she dares to write The Governator for a reprieve. That alone should Double her paulty 45 day sentence. Poor little rich girl! Boo hoo hoo. :( :eek: :D

Welcome to Reality, sl**. ;)

If you want to see some Class A bashing, click me and me.

waterinthefuel

Commander

Personally I think us lowly commoners would've gotten a whole lot worse. Then she dares to write The Governator for a reprieve. That alone should Double her paulty 45 day sentence. Poor little rich girl! Boo hoo hoo. :( :eek: :D

Welcome to Reality, sl... ;)

Yeppers. I agree.

puddle jumper

Captain

I like his coment; Ive got better things to think about.
Your proably right up here in Canada you get a year with out your licence just to start with and it gets worse the more you scew up as well as jail and heavy fines.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Ya know, sometimes I wish we could sentence the Parents along with the child.

puddle jumper

Captain

Yup but isnt she over the age of 21.That would mean shes on her own.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Big joke is that she didn't know she was driving with a suspended license. I don't know if her old man is still alive (Conrad, I think), but I'm sure he must be embarassed beyond belief or turning over in his grave.

Now they say that she will not likely do the 45 days due to overcrowding in California jails. Why, might I ask, do you think that California jails are overcrowded?

Haven't the caring, tolerant Libs been in charge of that state for some time now? I'da thought everyone would have been rehabilitated by now.

Pony

Rear Admiral

Big joke is that she didn't know she was driving with a suspended license. I don't know if her old man is still alive (Conrad, I think), but I'm sure he must be embarassed beyond belief or turning over in his grave.

Her old man is Richard Hilton, and he isnt turning over in his grave......he and Paris' mother were the first ones to talk to the governer about getting her sentance removed.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

No Paris Hilton threads over drunk driving charges.

There was no DUI.
She was sentenced to probation and traffic school, and given a suspended license, for a reckless driving charge (because they couldn't prove the drunk driving).

She failed to enroll in traffic school, a violation of her probation, and was picked up for driving with the suspended license, so now she gets to sleep in a bug infested jail.

When she gets out, she will go to a retreat, probably in Switzerland or Monaco.

If she just would have left California, she would be a free woman.

puddle jumper

Captain

Roscoe
If your correct that just goes to show you how missleading the news can be.
With a criminal record regardless of how minor it is there is a lot of places in the world she wont be able to go.It like me being a Canadan "if i had a criminal record" trying to get into the states.A big pain in the but.