hearings

rolmops

Vice Admiral
The Gonzalez hearings are broadcast live on NPR. This is a very interesting buziness.

Coors

Captain
Re: hearings

Yes, kill him- he fired 8; Clinton fired all of them; what political bs from the dems.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

This needs to be cleared up right here and right now! The "Clinton Fired 93" argument is so full of crap, it's beynd belief. SO DID BUSH!!! All 93!!! But in rapidfire chunks, not all immediately. Only your Neocon buddies fail to point that out. THE EIGHT THAT WERE CANNED WERE APPOINTED BY BUSH! Another fact that the Neocon contingent fail to mention. With just a few years left of this administration he cans these eight ... right around election time. When the Republicans are facing losing both the House and Senate. When prosecutions could make or break the hold they had on both. Hmmmmmm. :rolleyes:

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

The Gonzalez hearings are broadcast live on NPR. This is a very interesting buziness.
I am not fooled. Nobody is hearing Gonzolez in that cirus ring.
They keep axing the same quesyun over and over.
And he keeps answering it.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Gonzalez became chief justice because he was a friend of George Bush and he does what Bush tells him to do.Right or wrong.
When a president starts appointing friends,or worse friends of friends(Brownie Fema),to positions as important as Supreme court justice,the president does not necessarily appoint the best man,just the best friend.

Bondo

Staff member

The Potus appoints Federal Prosecutors, at his desecration,+ the Potus decides that He doesn't like the people He appointed,.....
There's Absolutely Nothing Illegal about the Potus Firing the Same people to appoint other people,.............

I Question Why,.... J.Reno wasn't Prosecuted for Slaughtering Over 80 Men, Women,+ Children in Waco Tx.,+ the Complete Destruction of All the Evidence in less than 24 Hours..........
That's a Cover-up,..... Complete with Bulldozers.......

This thing going on Now, is Nothing, except the Dummycrats Trying to Make Something out of Nothing......
Instead of Doing What they're Supposed to be Doing......

PW2

Commander

That this president would appoint buddies of his into key spots, regardless of competency, can hardly be a surprise to anyone at this late date.

And the notion that real political power in this admin really rests in Karl Rove's office also can't be a surprise.

I am also distressed at Monica Goodling's taking the fifth amendment, as apparently she is concerned if forced to testify under oath, she may be forced to lie...
Not that might be understandable for some mob connected garbage executive, but a high ranking official in the Justice department?

Our justice system is based on people coming forward and telling the truth under oath. If we can't rely on the justice department itself to do this, what have we got?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

The whole thing was reminicesnt of the contra hearings. Olie North survived that enemy onslaught, so i have hope Gonzolez will do the same, and expose his inquistors for what they are also.
77449969.o5FwC0CC.torqumada.jpg

oddjob

Commander

Wow...
I'm so confused....are we talking about Clinton, Bush or the idiots holding a hearing with Gonzalaz to give PW rolmops and Haut something to wring there hands over?....responding to the same stupid question over and over again. What morons.

PS Willy B- thanks for setting the revised history of the clinton admin. straight....

bekosh

Lieutenant

I just have to ask..

WHY IS THIS NEWS???

The attornys serve at the pleasure of the president. He can fire them for any reason, for no reason, for political reasons, because they wore the wrong color tie, whatever.

The Dems are just making this up as they go along trying to score political points. Unfortunatly, it looks like they have managed to fool enough people that it will probably work.:mad:

That this president would appoint buddies of his into key spots, regardless of competency, can hardly be a surprise to anyone at this late date.
Name 1 president that didn't do that.:confused:

Bondo

Staff member

Which is as it Has been since George Washington.................

PS Willy B- thanks for setting the revised history of the clinton admin. straight....

Ayuh......................

treedancer

Commander

Quote 12 footer

The whole thing was reminicesnt of the contra hearings. Olie North survived that enemy onslaught,
northmug.jpg
northprofile.jpg

so i have hope Gonzolez will do the same, and expose his inquistors for what they are also.

Yep me too ,hope he is in there at least another one year six months.;)

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Wow...
I'm so confused....are we talking about Clinton, Bush or the idiots holding a hearing with Gonzalaz to give PW rolmops and Haut something to wring there hands over?....responding to the same stupid question over and over again. What morons.

Oddjob,thank you for the attention you gave us.
Now just out of curiosity,why was it the republicans in the senate that did most of the attacking on Gonzalez??
Another question to Oddjob.
If the republican senate minority leader Specter is(as per your opinion)an idiot,what does that make you?After all I can fairly safely presume that you voted for the republicans.