New Mariah Owner

Joneser0811

Recruit
Hey fellow Mariah Owners,
I recently purchased a 1991 Mariah Diablo from a local marine. It is mostly white with green/teal trim inside and out. It has a 4.3 Mercruiser in it. The interior is perfect and the outside only has a few scratches. I got the boat and the trailer for $4700.00. This my first time owning a boat and I totally love my Mariah. I just wanted to say that the information I found on this site about Mariah's really helped me make up my mind to go ahead and make the purchase. Most of the people around here have Crownlines and Bayliners, but my Mariah sure does get the looks at the lake (atleast the two times I've taken it out). Anyway, I just wanted to say thank's to everyone for the information on this site, it was very helpful information to have while looking for my first boat.

If someone can give me some instructions, I would like to post some pictures of her for everyone to see. Thanks again.

180shabah

Rear Admiral
Re: New Mariah Owner

Mariah was a higher end manufacturer, no comparison to a bayliner, too bad they couldn't keep the company profitable.

As for posting pictures:

Below the text box there is an "advanced" button.
Click it
One of the additional options is to attach files

It didn't work on the old software, so hopefully it will now, otherwise you will have to host the pic elsewhere and link to it.